DiscoverVin at Le Tour Lounge
Le Tour is over.
The Olympic track cycling, while exciting, lacks the French scenery and cows.
DiscoverVin were happy to be involved with Le Tour Lounge in Oxford Streeet, Sydney.
This was a hub to watch the Tour de France live.
An exciting use of an otherwise vacant retail space, the lounge proved to be very popular.
• Open from 11am to 2am daily.
• 200+ people a day through the doors
• Featured on Triple J (national radio station)
• Featured on National ABC news
• 160 or so new Facebook friends with a FB reach of over 7000 people per day
• Featured on multiple bike blogs through Sydney.
• Featured in “Time out” and “What’s on” in Sydney. Made the front page of the City of Sydney Website, Lord Mayor Clover Moore has been tweeting……etc
DiscoverVin's "Taste of the Tour Pack" was promoted at the Lounge, through tastings and as you can see in the photos, framed as a wine of the day.
The pack is still available through our shop. www.discovervin.com.au